We provide each client with consistent, professional migration support services.
In order to legally work in the U.A.E., a valid authorization to work is required, which is directly linked to the residence visa and is obtained through Employer sponsorship.
To be eligible for a residence visa, the applicant must have employment with a company that is registered in the U.A.E. (either within a Free Zone or on the Mainland) and has a valid Trade Licence and Establishment Card.
Once the employee has obtained a residence visa, they can then sponsor their dependents (spouse, children, parents, parents-in-law, domestic staff).
Our team of experienced and knowledgeable immigration consultants will manage the entire visa process and liaise directly with immigration, Ministry of Labour and the different Free Zone Authorities (as applicable – note that each fall under the basis U.A.E immigration rules but will operate differently and may have slightly different requirements) to ensure full compliance with the rules and regulations of the UAE.
EER visa application and case management services include:
- Collation of documentation and local attestations;
- Preparation and submission of applications to the relevant authorities;
- Payment of government fees on behalf of clients;
- Arrange and accompany clients to medicals and Emirates ID biometrics;
- Arrange business and tourist visas both in-bound and out-bound;
- Provide regular status reports to all stakeholders;
- Full Case Management through to completion;
- Advice and consultation on immigration matters;
- Tracking and Management of visas to ensure timely renewals;
- Visa cancellations for Employee and dependents.
Employment visas are generally issued for 2 – 3 years, depending on the issuing Authority and are renewable.
As residency is linked to employment, transfers are possible between employers within free zone companies provided the employer has no objection.