EMDOC was established in 1985 as a highly specialized advisory firm on immigration, transfer of Brazilians to other countries, and relocation.
To provide its advisory services, EMDOC has employees, most of them bilingual, working exclusively on the international mobility area. EMDOC is present in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Paraná, Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina, Amazonas, Bahia, Distrito Federal, Espírito Santo, Minas Gerais, and Pernambuco – either through self-owned offices or correspondent offices.
The goal of EMDOC is to make the process more agile and efficient, according to the terms of Brazilian law, thus allowing the expatriation to be an enriching experience. EMDOC has a team of experienced professionals and an internal legal body prepared to advise national and multinational companies in matters regarding the immigration of foreigners in Brazil, seeking to conform to the corporate policies of each company.
- Authorization requests for temporary and permanent work
- Visa for investors
- Permanent residency based on marriage to a Brazilian citizen or Brazilian progeny
- Family reunion
- Choice of nationality
- Residency based on the agreement between Brazil and Mercosul / Bolivia / Chile
- Extension and transformation of visas
- Preparation of service provision agreements
- Obtainment of Brazilian documentation
- Customized project management