ERES RELOCATION SERVICES was established in Spain in 2001. We are physically located in Madrid and Barcelona, with in-house immigration teams in both offices. In all other destinations in Spain we work with immigration consultants who are exclusive to ERES. Areas covered include: Seville, Valencia, La Coruña, Bilbao, Oviedo, Logroño, Zaragoza, Cadiz, Tarragona, Girona, Burgos, and Almeria, Palma de Mallorca.
Our team of in-house specialist immigration lawyers offers consultancy and legal management services to clients across the complete spectrum of immigration services including:
- Work Authorizations and Renewals
- European Registration Certificates
- Title Homologation
- Return Permits
- Criminal Records etc.
ERES SPAIN provides comprehensive immigration services that are tailored to meet the client’s needs, finding innovative, creative and effective solutions and ensuring Government Compliance at all stages of the process. ERES is conscious that flexibility and responsiveness are increasingly important components in successful international immigration services and we have the experience to foresee potential difficulties and the agility to take the immediate pre-emptive action accordingly. Our knowledge of the ideal immigration route to follow according to the client’s requirements and the individual characteristics of each case makes up our competitive edge in the all-important area of international immigration law.
The ERES Senior Immigration Team consists of qualified lawyers, and in each office a highly experienced immigration lawyer(s) acts in the capacity of Immigration Director; responsible for immigration service delivery and quality control. ERES’ immigration lawyers hold industry registration and maintain up-to-date knowledge through continuing professional development.
Our Immigration Consultants have all undergone ERES’ standard immigration training and work directly with the migrating assignees and their families. Their role is to listen, guide, advise, anticipate needs, help and support the immigration process.
ERES are proud of our Professional Associations and Certifications:
- Four ERES Senior Manager are registered with the Professional Lawyers Register.
- ERES holds the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certification and EuRA Global Quality Seal.
- ERES is a member of the European Relocation Association (EURA).
- One of the ERES senior management team is a Fellow of the Academy of European Relocation Professionals.
- ERES is a member of the Employee Relocation Council (ERC).
- ERES is a patron member of the IESE Business School (University of Navarra).