Map Relocations is customer focused, service-oriented and committed to providing immigration services that “go the extra mile”.
Our experienced Immigration specialist will guide you through the complex application process, including corresponding with the Ministry of foreign affairs, IND and other industry bodies on your behalf to present your case in the strongest possible way.
Dutch work permits (residence permits) application and case management services include:
- Preliminary assessments of available Residence permit and and Visa (MVV) options; thorough advice on merits and eligibility of each case prior to commencement
- Ongoing ad hoc expert advice on immigration matters during the application process
- Follow up with the IND on the Kennismigrant status
- Compilation of relevant supporting documentation, review and preparation of all immigration application forms on behalf of the sponsoring company and work permit applicant
- Final, thorough review of all forms and supporting documents to ensure compliance with immigration requirements prior to lodging a decision ready application to the Ministry/IND
- Arranging translations, apostil and legalisations as appropriate
- Assistance in completing required skill, language, penal or health assessments
- Ongoing monitoring and status up-date reports to relevant stakeholders
- Delivery of timely residence permit decision notifications and compliance alerts
- Advice and assistance in related migration matters such compliance, and applying for a further stay
Dutch Business and Residence Permit Overview
The Netherlands offers a range of temporary and permanent work permit for the purpose of foreign nationals attending to business matters or employment. Workplace laws in the Netherlands ensure that all employees are provided with basic rights and protection in the workplace. As legislative requirements, processing times and documentary evidence change frequently we encourage you to contact us for the most up-to-date information.
European Union nationals
European Union nationals don’t require work Visa to work in the Netherlands.
Non EU nationals
Non-EU nationals must have a work visa (called residence permit), in order to be legally entitled to work in the country.