Our professional services ensure a smooth immigration process and a successful arrival. We are able to guarantee our clients optimal deadlines by utilizing clear and concise case management strategies.
Executive Relocations’ in-depth knowledge of the French environment and sound navigation of French establishments’ logistics has allowed us to be the partner of choice for immigration formalities to France. Our customer’s integration into their new environment is aided by clear visa and immigration procedures. There are numerous advantages to benefitting from assistance when in a foreign country and dealing with foreign authorities.
A few of the advantages we offer are:
- Advocacy with French authorities,
- Effective time management and cost effective official translations,
- Consulting services on which visa is appropriate, based on individual profile,
- On-site, face to face support at the various French administrative offices,
- Pre-completion and pre-vetting of government paperwork,
- Drafting of an introduction letter,
- Privileged contacts as a result of our day to day on-site follow-through, etc.
- Complete introduction file is to be submitted to the French labor authorities for review,
- Review timeframe: 2 months on average,
- Upon acceptance, the file is transmitted to the French consulate in the assignees home country,
- The visa is picked up from the French consulate in home country,
- The visa is valid for 3 months to 1 year,
- Travel to France is officially granted with the issue of the visa,
- A medical examination is to be conducted in France immediately upon arrival, for most profiles,
- A Work Permit is granted after the medical exam,
- A Residency Permit may then be requested from the local “Préfecture”,
- The Residency Permit is valid for 1 to 3 years, depending on type of visa.
In France, there are 4 main immigration approaches with regards to professional transfers. As immigration laws and requirements change without notice, please contact us for the most up-to-date information.